Photobucket

u:her Bamboo Fashion Tees (Ladies & Men) and Bamboo Fashion Dresses too!

These are my fashion sketches that I have silkscreened onto super soft bamboo tees & dresses! 
These sketches started out as pencil drawings and have actually been created into clothes.  
Bamboo is sustainable and super cozy against your skin, its' UV resistant and anti-microbial.  Everything is made here in Toronto!!  Tees are $40 each and dresses are $60.  I can ship them anywhere!! :)
BUY YOURS TODAY!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice collection! this winter wear cool color t shirts and layer it with stylish jackets!

Tiffany Uher said...

Hi Katherine! Thanks for your wonderful comment and yes this tee would look great with a jacket or blazer, let me know if you'd like one! Sorry for the super late reply but I do appreciate the feedback :) Definitely visit my facebook page for more pictures and creations: www.facebook.com/uherfashions

Contact: uherfashions@gmail.com